hello.
Welcome to my blog =)

Hello.I'm Alice,hope that you will like my blog. Simple girl & simple life.If you want to know me,just message me in ShoutBox.=) Be calm.I'm not easily turns red.=P.

Life is..?
Monday, April 14, 2014

I'm sitting outside the house now, letting the winds blow on me and looking at the skies turn darker and darker. I got this kind of feeling, I want something but it doesn't belongs to me. I wish I could change my fate, any story in my life, any part of the story.I just want to control my life by myself. I just want to let myself stay awake. I like this kind of freedom, but why sometimes will got one kind of bad feeling comes toward me? I feel kinda hurt when it approaches to me. I can't describe that feeling but it's was so real and comes suddenly. Don't worry guys, I won't let myself do something bad, I will just shift my mood and start a new life again! Fuck off bad feeling!

4:45 AM