hello.
Welcome to my blog =)

Hello.I'm Alice,hope that you will like my blog. Simple girl & simple life.If you want to know me,just message me in ShoutBox.=) Be calm.I'm not easily turns red.=P.

Monday, September 1, 2014

Topic: September of this year.
☺Mood: Normal

♬Song: Story of my life. by One Direction


Have a long period didn't update my blog. So today come here to write something, about my life. 
2nd of September, my favourite actor Ron Ng's birthday. Leave a birthday message to him before I start my diary. Happy Birthday Ron! Wish you happy, healthy and handsome always! Love you forever!

It's September guys! Actually also my final exam month. I'm starting my revision and all goes well. I hope can score better this time although I'm still paying not too much effort. I always remind myself every beginning of new semester, to pay attention while in lecture class, do more revision and study everyday. But this kind of study life will only last for few weeks. After that everything back to my usually normal life, HAHA!
Well well well, wish that I won't fail for that subject I worry about the most. Come on, you can do it! 

-Alice-

10:20 AM